As soon as I could dress myself, at the tender age of three, my mom said I would change outfits at least 4 times a day every day. Even then, as a wee little girl who couldn’t make up her mind, I loved experimenting with fashion and putting together different outfits. (And creating huge piles of laundry for my mother in the process!) I grew up dancing and performing and was always excited to dress up in various different costumes. I started my personal Edmonton-based fashion and lifestyle blog as a creative outlet in 2010 (until 2017) to document my outfits and share my style and love for fashion with my readers. Blogging then lead to fashion and wardrobe styling and in 2012 I officially launched my personal styling business in Edmonton. A few years ago I expanded my business virtually which has allowed me to work with clients all over the world.
For over a decade I have been helping women and men of all different shapes and sizes, and all walks of life create a style and wardrobe that works for them – one that reflects who they truly are. I agree with the saying “True beauty comes from within” however I also believe that when you look in a mirror and feel confident about what you are presenting to the world and absolutely love what you are wearing, this helps increase your self-esteem and feel even more beautiful and confident on the inside. You are worthy of feeling this way. Everyone is! I so enjoy helping people find their personal style and nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients excited to get dressed in the morning!
I have been featured on and in:
CTV Morning Live
Breakfast Television Edmonton
Mod City Magazine
CBC Radio Montreal
The Edmonton Journal
The Calgary Herald
The Vancouver Province
The Vancouver Sun
I’ve styled for and have worked with:
NHL Hockey Player Connor McDavid (Go Auto)
Juno & Multi CCMA Award-Winning Country Singer Brett Kissel
West Edmonton Mall
Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
The City of Edmonton
CMT Canada/Lark Productions
The TV Show “Mom’s A Medium”
I have spoken at:
Sherwood Park’s BLOOM Festival
Whitecourt’s 2018 Women’s Conference
2018 Rural Women’s Conference
5 Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m a busy mom to a 6 year old boy who is a real spitfire. He makes me laugh out loud every single day!
- I have been acting professionally since I was 16, You can find me on IMDB.
- In addition to being a stylist and actor, I have also taught barre and am a certified Pilates mat instructor. I enjoy Yoga as well.
- I absolutely LOVE the sun, the ocean and the beach. My favorite place in the whole world is Santa Barbara, California. I got engaged and married there!
- I danced for 20 years and even got to perform in Las Vegas, London and Paris. Tap was my favourite ; ). I have also sung and danced professionally in musicals.